A small glimpse into the life and adventures of Brady and the Yukster

Monday, December 12, 2005

Autumn Ignites




Autumn is by far the best season in Japan. Each day is full of sunshine and bright blue skies. The trees bust into an explosion of color. Although it starts to get cool, it can stay nice until well into December,giving the trees a chance to exhibit their firey brilliance. Here is one photo from last week when we fisited the Daibutsu (giant bronze Buddha statue) and the accompanying garden in Kamakura. Walking through the dark afternoon shadows, this tree appeared like the light at the end of a dark tunnel as we turned the corner and it greeted us with it's yellowy fire. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger b-rady said...

Really? I guess only if someone stole it from my site. If someone were so taken with it to put it on their own blog when the neither know me nor know my fiancee, then I guess that means it is a nice shot.

11:35 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home